Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets - our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
- Undertake regular processing of journals required for entity accounting records.
- Undertake regular bank reconciliations and resolve any accounting issues.
- Issue recharge invoices and post inter-company recharges.
- Instruct inter-company and other non-recurring payments.
- Assist with the monthly close of European corporate entities (including the preparation on monthly accruals, postings, reports, account reconciliations).
- Assist in the variance analysis of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Assist in preparation of statutory and regulatory returns. Work with auditors, other third parties and other business units to meet requirements.
- Provide financial service support to other functional and operational areas as required.
- Operate procedures to undertake the above responsibilities (ensuring compliance with global policies and procedures and other legal requirements).
- Assist in establishment and maintenance of above procedures.
- Assist as required in departmental projects.
- Provide ad-hoc reports to department and business management as required.
- Develop and maintain a customer service focus.
- Identify issues for management attention and recommend and implement effective solutions.
- Have bachelor's degree or higher in accounting/business.
- Have part qualified accountant or minimum 1-2 years’ relevant work experience; financial services preferred.
- Have financial services background.
- Have team working skills.
- Have good understanding of financial processes, practices and applications.
- Have experience with automated financial systems, including a general ledger is an advantage.
- Have knowledge of GAAP and industry standards is an advantage.
- Have ability to take ownership of and responsibility for work.
- Are pro-active and flexible in organizing work responsibilities.
- Have ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (in English).
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Via link: https://fti.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=827359&src=MTP-200065
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”